By posting a syllabus or exercise to this site, the author(s) agrees that:
Important points to note about posting to this site:
- Visitors to the site may download and use the syllabus or exercise for the purposes of learning and teaching.
- The syllabus or exercise contains original content and where content has been borrowed the authors of such content have been fully acknowledged.
- The syllabus or exercise does not contain any libelous statements, nor does it infringe anyone's copyright, proprietary or statutory rights.
- Using categories when uploading syllabi or exercises helps visitors tremendously when they are looking for help.
- Syllabi should address relevant issues in entrepreneurship teaching.
- Exercises should contain enough detail that visitors can recreate it easily in their classroom.
- Syllabi should contain content that can be used by other entrepreneurship faculty to form the basis of expanding current practice in the classroom.
- Content and subject areas should be timely and contain relevant content.
- Syllabi and exercises should follow basic grammar and spelling rules, and contain complete references for all citations.
- Syllabi should be the authors’ original work.
- Syllabi should include contact information for all authors.
- Syllabi should (ideally) be in compliance with best practice for syllabus construction in terms of AACSB guidelines.